Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12321 Fort King Hwy, Thonotosassa
“The Oaks,” a magnificent sprawling country estate situated on Lake Thonotosassa, is one of Florida's most significant homes to be built within the last century. The French-Normandy style gated manor includes 8 bedrooms, 12 full bathrooms, and 14 half baths for 36,361 SF of air-conditioned space and 42,782 SF under roof. In addition, there is a separate 11,000 SF air-conditioned state of the art workshop with 2 half baths and a gatehouse with 1 half bath. Surrounded by handcrafted rolling hills with manicured lawns, gardens and trees, the grounds encompass a long private brick driveway, main house, 2-story guest house, antique collector garage that can hold up to 20 cars, workshop, well-appointed pool house, gatehouse, horse barn with grazing pasture, indoor and outdoor salt water pools, expansive loggia’s, 2-story boat house, race track, and 1 mile jogging trail. 4 contiguous properties were acquired to form the 36 acre estate with 1,278 feet of lake frontage. Main residence with elevator access to all levels comprises 4-stories with 6 bedrooms, 8 full and 7 half baths, plus 7-car garage. The Oaks offers a world class men’s lounge, chef's kitchen with finest cabinetry/appliances, master suite with sitting room and his/her bathrooms/closets, grand salon, craft room, fitness room, steam and sauna rooms, massage area, bowling alley, an indoor heated saltwater pool, game room, 3 fireplaces, and magical night lighting. Every detail was chosen to accommodate the most cordial and comfortable lifestyle!
- MLS® #T3154789
- Full Baths12
- Half Baths14
- Square Footage36,361
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBath In Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Garage, Split Garage
- # of Garages27
- ViewGreenbelt, Zoning Permits Horses, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Shake, Slate
- Days on Market115
- Address12321 Fort King Hwy
- SubdivisionFort King
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33592
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Parquet, Tile, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesLiving Room, Other Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.